Manage Multi-Company Accounting With QuickBooks Enterprise
Many businessmen run two companies simultaneously. In such a scenario, managing two different QuickBooks may not be a viable choice.
QuickBooks Enterprise Multiple Companies feature is what helps businessmen in such a situation. If you’ve two companies to run and manage together, you can install only one copy of QuickBooks software to serve your purpose. You can create different company files separated from each other in the same copy of the software.
How to Setup QuickBooks Enterprise Multiple Companies?
To set up multiple company files in the same QuickBooks software, you need to browse to the New Company Interview wizard. Each company has a separate file that can be customized as and when required. In short, even if the multiple company files are created, you can customize it later. Contact now QuickBooks Enterprise Help Desk Number in case user unable to find any option in their dashboard.
The steps that you need to follow to set up the QuickBooks Enterprise multiple companies feature are listed below:
Step 1: To start with:
- Launch QuickBooks
- Click Fileon the main menu bar
- Select New Companyfrom the dropdown list
- On the New Company window, click Start Interviewbutton
Step 2: Fill in the company details:
- Enter the name, address, and contact details of the new company that you create
- Click Next
- In the Filename for New Company window, go to the folder location you want to save the company’s file
- Click Save
- New file created
- Click Next
Step 3: Fill in the rest of the information as asked for:
- Enter the information asked in the remaining pages of the wizard
- Select the industry type and complete the new company setup process
- Click Finish
Step 4: For more company files:
- Repeat the process to set up more companies
QuickBooks Switching To Companies
Once you have created multiple companies on to the same QuickBooks software, you must know how to switch to those when required. To switch between companies, you need to:
- Click Filemenu on the menu bar
- Select Open Previous Companyfrom the dropdown list
- Navigate to the file you require
- Click Open
Technical Support For QB Enterprise Multi-Company Issues & Errors
We provide efficient QuickBooks Technical Support to our customers and make sure their queries and issues are handled and resolved as soon as possible. We stand by your side even in the worst technical cases and our experts resolve everything using their technical skills and experience.
You can connect with us 24*7 via out telephone lines. Your faith in us is important and we promise not to give you any chance of losing it. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we are proud to prove the same to you time and again.
You can get in touch with us on +1-844-893-0111.