QuickBooks Payroll Problem Network Not Found
Quick and easy solution to fix QuickBooks payroll problem:
QuickBooks Payroll Problem Network Not Found Error may occur due to some type of connection problem or your e-submission may be due to the token values that are out of sync.
How To Fix The Issue?
The following are some steps you can take to resolve quickly and easily:
- First log-in as a QuickBooks administrator
- Start your system in select startup.
- Try sending e-payments.
- Restart your system.
- Send e-payment.
- If your e-payment is still declined, check your proxy settings.
How do you start your system in select startups?
Here are some steps to follow:
- First of all, open the run window.(If you are using Windows XP, click on the Start button to open the Run window and select Just Run. If you are using Windows Vista or 7, click on the Start button to open the Run window> click on All Programs, then click on Accessories and then select Run at the end. If you are using Windows 8, first open your Start screen, then right-click on the background on all apps. You can select Run under the Windows System section.)
- Enter msconfig here> right click.
- Click on the General tab in the open window.
- Select the Selective Startup radio button here.
- .You must then select the check box labeled Load System Services.
- .Make sure to clear the checkbox labeled Load Startup Item.
- Click on the Services tab.
- Then under the open window, you can see a checkbox called “Hide all Microsoft services”, be sure to select the checkbox.
- To clean all selected services then click the disable all button.
- Clear the hide all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Ensure that the Windows Install checkbox is checked in the service tab, if not, select it> OK.
- To restart the system, in the System Configuration window, click the Restart button.
How can you configure proxy settings?
Here are some steps you will need to follow:• Open QuickBook Desktop and select Help.• In the Help section, click Internet Connection Setup> click Next.• Click on Advanced connection here> click LAN Settings.• To see if proxy information is set or not, take a look below.• If you select Port 80 you can clear the checkbox named Proxy only.
If you do not want this error to occur, make sure not to use the Windows 2003 proxy server as this causes the problem
To Resolve The Issue:
To send your e-submission, you can set up a DMZ to use the Internet connection around the proxy server.Once you have done everything, you can try to process taxes again. If you need any technical help then contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Number 1-888-570-6939 to resolve your issues.