QuickBooks File Repair is a tool introduced by Intuit to fix many of the common QuickBooks issues. With the help of file Repair, you can remove a lot of the issues that you face while opening a company file, completely damaged company files, network errors (like Error H101, H202, H303, H505, etc.), and error code -6000 (QB Error -6000, -82, QuickBooks Error -6000, -305, QB Error -6147, etc.).
You can download, install and run QuickBooks File Repair to get rid of damage in your software.
How to Use QuickBooks File Repair (Built-in)?
Built-in in or internal QB File Repair identifies the error and launches troubleshooting automatically. Once the QBFD window opens, click Start option and the tool will start operating to fix the issues. The remaining selections will be similar to the above-mentioned stand-alone File Repair instructions.
- Do not open the company file and open QuickBooks.
- Go to the File Menu.
- Select Utilities.
- Click on Repair File and Network Problems to launch QB File Repair.
- Click Browse and select the company file that needs diagnosis and Repair and clicks Open.
- Under the Show Advanced Settings drop-down menu, select the type of fix you want your file to undergo and Next.
- Enter the Admin ID and password for the company file when asked and select Next.
- Open the QuickBooks company file after the diagnosis and repairing process is complete.
In case you need any assistance or if the tool isn’t able to fix any issue that you face while using QuickBooks, you can call our 24×7 QuickBooks 24/7 support service at 1-888-570-6939. Speak to our experienced Acount experts and you will receive quick and precise solutions of all your s/w related issues.